- Responsible for providing architectural guidance, calculations, analysis, studies, and recommendations for a specialized segment of the Architectural Discipline within the schedules and budget of an assigned project.
- May manage various size groups of architects, designers, and/or specialists
- May work on modest to large scale size projects and/or assist Project Architectural or Engineering Managers
- As part of a design team, will independently produce creative, functional, and innovative designs for Federal/DOD clients and collaborate with management on the preparation of project proposals and feasibility studies
- Provide support and leadership to the assigned Architectural project team on all phases of building design projects as required
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team in the preparation of detailed architectural and engineering designs and specifications